Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Pre-Christmas


Eliza is spending this week in Utah with her Dad-- he has her through the 26th. It's been very upsetting for me to not have my daughter with me on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Unfortunately, he also booked a flight that makes it so Eliza won't get back to me until around 8pm Sunday night which is 2 hours past the court ordered custody agreement. I've been pretty peeved about that. I was allowed to have Eliza for Christmas last year, but I allowed her dad to pick her up Christmas evening... to be nice and believing that it was best for Eliza to get to share Christmas with both parents. Unfortunately, the favor was not returned. So Bah-humbug and let's get on to the good stuff!!!

We tried to add in as much Christmas festivity before Eliza left.
Gingerbread House Construction / Consumption!

I let Eliza open her "big" present before she left for Utah.
She was pretty ecstatic:


I got a deal on Black Friday for this Disney Princess Collection of like 7 barbies or something (I've fully entered the dark side of Princesses apparently!).


And If I do say so myself, Eliza looked pretty stinkin' adorable in her Sunday Christmas dress, bow, and her new hair cut (we took off like 2 inches!).

We shared in the fun and gave out the presents that Eliza and I had chosen for Katy, Reuben, and Eliza since they will probably be gone before Eliza gets back.Merry Pre-Christmas!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Woah. Can't even imagine how hard that must be. But the princess collection is quite impressive!!! Eliza definitely looks happy (and adorable)!

Jennifer said...

She was so excited about that gift. I think it was great you gave her something she really wanted.

Leigh This Way said...

Welcome to the Dark Side!! =) And Eliza looks so adorable!!