Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My new favorite song/video



There's so much I love about this video!

I also love showing it to Eliza! I thought it might inspire her to let me do her hair without so much whining- hehe.

Plus, the song has clean lyrics, awesome dancing, and a VERY fun sound to it!

Maybe the mad hip hop dance skills could rub off on us... but Eliza went straight back to humming and dancing ballet.

Next step for brain washing my daughter into choosing the "best" extra curricular activities in her future:

I've started telling Eliza stories about soccer games I played in. It made me miss soccer a lot. I REALLY hope Eliza wants to do soccer when she's old enough!!! But ultimately, I will let her choose her own path... I just hope it's not too boring (selfish!).

2 comments:

Joan said...

I knew there had to be another way to use your hair.

Love All Over the Land said...

I went home to watch this video a few months ago when our clients were talking about it. So funny and soooo gets stuck in your head. Zoe loved it, too, by the way and would boop (at six months) whenever she heard it!