Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Before the Pearly Gates

My favorite band of all time, Radiohead, has a song on their latest album called Videotape.

It starts out saying, "When I'm at the pearly gates This'll be on my videotape..."




I love this song and love the concept of considering what of my life might be on MY "videotape" when my time on this planet is all done with.

I would like to use this squeaky clean new blog to share preview clips of what will surely be included in my life's videotape.

And since my life is SO interesting and I'm such a fascinating specimen, I'm sure everyone has just been dying to get a daily update about how it all goes down-- ESPECIALLY since my life is so intricately entwined with the fabulous Eliza Mae.

So I'll just go ahead and say... You're welcome.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

thanks for inviting me to share in on the fun! I look forward to the new blog. I already like it!