Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank ya kindly for...

  • Burts Bees Lip Balm
  • Eliza
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Cranberry sauce
  • Skype
  • FAMILY
  • Dora pajamas
  • Lavendar "stress relief" body wash
  • My old clunker of a car
  • Mood stabilizers
  • the Wii
  • Netflix Watch Now
  • Time to reorganize all of Eliza and my clothes
  • This home I live in and have been welcomed into undeservingly.
  • My Finnegan Kitty
  • Chocolate
  • Employment
  • My calling as a Young Women's Laurel Teacher
  • Sweaters & Hoodies- LOVE EM!
  • Teva's
  • That it was in the 70's today
  • The beautiful colored leaves that surround our house
  • My morning walks with Eliza before school
  • Silly poodles
  • The kitchen timer.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

great list: what makes your heart say thank you? Eliza was starting to get the concept.