Sunday, April 17, 2011

Look who we found!

We stumbled into a shelter on Pine Island at the Easter Festival yesterday, and look what we found!

Eliza's with Steve for Easter next week, so it was fun to be able to take Eliza to this little festival... I still wanna hide some eggs for her at some point, but I'm not sure what to do since I won't have her until the day after. But the next week is birthday time! Woo-hoo!

Oh, and she loved the Easter bunny. She wanted to give (him/her/it) all of the prizes she had won at the festival... She sure is cute this Easter! I was pretty excited that the picture turned out, especially because of the craziness of school pictures (story for another post!).

Happy Easter everybody!

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Eliza is such an adorable little girl!

Joan said...

She does look happy. Great matching dress and shoes.

Jennifer said...

I am glad we got to go to the Easter festival. that easter bunny was fun.